ASP.NET Product Developer
chennai, Tamil Nadu
Duration - Hire Experience - 2 to 4 Years
Job Description -
- We are looking for hands-on senior .NET developer (MVC) who is technology-oriented, forward-thinking individual, with entrepreneurial spirit.
- The main part of the job will consist in the development of a Web platform using .NET C#, ASP.NET & SQL Server and to provide contributions to the application design, assurance on code quality with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance.
- You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on design, development, quality and implementation, and provide technical leadership to development teams.
- 4+ years of relevant IT experience with solid technical exposure,
- Should have experience on designing/developing large scale or mission critical applications, preferably in the field of Healthcare.
- Exposure to Mobile platforms (Android/iOS) is an added advantage.
- Experience of liaising extensively with external (onsite) or internal clients.
Key skills -
NOT MANDATORY, BUT Nice to have Skill: JQuery, AJAX,REST API, Experience in AGILE methodologies, JSON, Design pattern(For P2 and SP), Performance engineering (For P2 and SP),
- Extensive experience developing Application Programming Interfaces (API), RESTful Web Services, and interfacing with 3rd party & custom applications
- Hands on experience on Performance Engineering Tools & Techniques
- Excellent in preparing Technical designs using standard modeling notations like UML, conducting code reviews & RCAs.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Proven experience on Unit Test Automation (NUNIT) & Mocking frameworks (like MOQ, Rhino, TypeMock)
- Strong expertise on estimation techniques
- Excellent at SOLID design principles, and understanding of various other design patterns.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Command of languages: English (Excellent)
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
- Familiarity with version control systems such as TFS, Bit bucket, IBMs CM Synergy& code management strategies.